Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for the Jurnal Teknologi dan Informasi (JATI)?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Already logged in?
Start new submission
This is the Author Guideline for preparing their submission.
This is the Submission Template (docx). Note that the submission will undergo double-blind review process. Hence, the submitted file MUST NOT include any author information. Author information will be added after the double-blind review process.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
I aware and agree that:
- Submission of an article is understood to imply that the article is original and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Submission also implies that all authors have approved the paper for release and are in agreement with its content.
- The manuscript file complies with the given template and has been saved in Ms.Word format.
- All works cited have been mentioned in the reference section.
- The manuscript will be checked for plagiarism using Turnitin.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first open-access publication.
- The information entered in this website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- I understand if this paper is accepted for publication, I will be responsible for proofreading.