Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission of an article is understood to imply that the article is original and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Submission also implies that all authors have approved the paper for release and are in agreement with its content.
- The manuscript file complies with the given template and has been saved in Ms.Word format (.docx).
- All works cited have been mentioned in the reference section.
- The manuscript will be checked for plagiarism using Turnitin.
- The author attaches the file of Author(s)' Publication Ethics.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first open-access publication.
- The information entered in this website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- I understand if this paper is accepted for publication, I will be responsible for the proofreading.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.