We are committed to prompt evaluation and publication of fully accepted articles in Jurnal Teknologi dan Informasi (JATI) (p-ISSN: 2088-2270, e-ISSN: 2655-6839). To maintain a high-quality publication, all submissions undergo a rigorous review process (approximately 12 weeks).
The articles published in JATI have gone through a Substance Review process. First, Pre Review or Desk Evaluation of the article will be carried out to see the suitability of the page format, reference, article systematics, and plagiarism by the journal editor. After the Pre Review is done, the manuscript will proceed to the Substance Review. The journal editor will allocate two peer-reviewers to conduct a double-blind review of the content. Detailed information about the flow from the manuscript submission (author) to the acceptance by the editor is shown in the following figure based on four stages in OJS JATI.
In short, the steps are:
- Manuscript and Authors Publication Ethic Submission (by author).
- Assign Editorial (by manager).
- Pre Review (Desk Evaluation). The editor reviews or checks manuscript templates and plagiarism. The editor can continue the manuscript to Substance Review, revised, or rejected based on the evaluation desk (by editor).
- Substance Review. The editor assigns two reviewers (by editor) and the reviewer reviews the substance of the article (by reviewers). After the review is carried out, the reviewer can recommend to the editor that the article be rejected, revised, or re-reviewed after the author has revised the article (by reviewer to editor).
- Paper Revision (by author). If the reviewer seems to be satisfied with the revision, notification for acceptance (by editor). Notification of Manuscript Rejection, Revision, or Acceptance based on reviewer's comments (by editor to author).
- Copyediting. Once accepted, the manuscript will be copyedited (by editor) and the author will receive a Letter of Acceptance (LoA) (by editor to author).
- Production. Galley proof and publishing process (by editor).
Authors whose papers are rejected will be informed of the reasons for the rejection.
There are no communications between authors and editors regarding the rejection decision.
Articles submitted to Jurnal Teknologi dan Informasi (JATI) (p-ISSN: 2088-2270, e-ISSN: 2655-6839) will be screened using Turnitin Software before going through to review process. Turnitin is used as a tool to check plagiarism where the results of checking plagiarism in JATI have a tolerance of 20%. If there is an indication of plagiarism (more than 21%), the manuscript will instantly be rejected.
Open Access Policy
Jurnal Teknologi dan Informasi (JATI) (p-ISSN: 2088-2270, e-ISSN: 2655-6839) provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Its free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself.
Copyright & License
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
JATI is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Jurnal Teknologi dan Informasi (JATI) (p-ISSN: 2088-2270, e-ISSN: 2655-6839) allows authors to deposit all versions of their work in an institutional or subject repository. This policy sets out the ways in which JATI authors can self-archive versions of their work on their own web pages, on institutional web pages, and in another repository.
The name and email address entered in Open Journal System Jurnal Teknologi dan Informasi (JATI) (p-ISSN: 2088-2270, e-ISSN: 2655-6839) will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be used for other purposes or distributed to other parties.
- There is clear evidence that the article through data falsification and experimental error,
- It constitutes plagiarism,
- It reports unethical research, and
- The author requests the article to be retracted, so the author must fulfil the compensation or penalty (see Penalty Fee).
Author Publication Charges
Especially for readers or librarians who want a printed version, you can contact the JATI Editor in Chief. The production charge for the printed journal is IDR 75,000.00 per issue, not including courier costs.