DESIGN OF VISUAL COMMUNICATION MEDIA PARENTS FRIENDS OF TEENAGE CHILDREN IN PANDEMIC TIME
One of the community forums that can become a vehicle for community empowerment through various programs that lead to efforts to change people's attitudes, behavior and way of thinking (mindset) in a better direction is KB Village. One of the activities carried out by Kampung KB is Youth Family Development (BKR). Program Bina Keluarga Remaja (BKR) is the concern of Kampung Ceria KB during the pandemic because teenagers can only stay at home, not infrequently this causes problems between teenagers and their parents, the BKR program has material about parents being friends of children who can minimize the problems that usually occur between parents and teenagers, but counseling activities still use traditional counseling media. This design aims to disseminate BKR program material regarding the friendship of parents and teenagers through social media content that is easily accessible to the public. In collecting data, this design uses qualitative methods by conducting interviews with the head of the Kampung KB Ceria, residents of RW 02, TKP Bojongloa Kidul District, and Psychologist Puspaga Bandung. The results of this design can be seen that the media used works quite optimally, both in terms of access, distribution, and outreach, so that it is effective in disseminating the BKR program material for Kampung Ceria
2. Chandra, Richard Colombus, dkk, “Perancangan Film Pendek Pentingnya Parenting Bagi Anak Di Usia 7-12”, Jurnal DKV Adiwarna, 2014.
3. Wijaya, Giantoro, “Perancangan Kampanye Sosial Menyadarkan Orang Tua Dalam Mendidik Anak Tanpa Kekerasan Fisik di Kota Semarang”, Unika Soegijapranata Semarang, 2018.
4. Dewi, Putu Audina Suksma Cintya & Khotimah Husnul, “Pola Asuh Orang Tua Pada Anak Di Masa Pandemi Covid-19”. Proseding Seminar Nasional Sistem Informasi, 2020.
5. Proborini, Renyep. “Hubungan Antara Persahabatan Dengan Attachment Ayah Dan Ibu”, Anfusina: Journal Of Psychology, Vol.2, No.1, 2019.
Copyright (c) 2021 Nichi Hana Karlina
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with Visualita agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive public distribution and display of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors wishing to include items (such as images or other media, or any creative works of others whether previously published or not) must contact the original copyright holder to obtain explicit permission to publish these items in Visualital. Writing permission should include: the title(s) of any copyrighted work, original place of publication if applicable, and an acknowledgement of having read Visualita copyright notice. Authors are responsible for obtaining this permission and keeping it in their own records for later verification.