Author Guidelines can be downloaded here
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHOR
- Topics of MAJALAH ILMIAH UNIKOM are Engineering, Computer & IT, Social and Humanity, Economics, Design, and Law.
- Never and not being published in other journals,
- Prioritized on based empirical research,
- Written in Indonesia or English (using Microsoft Word, Franklin Gothic Book 10 pt for text and 12 pt for Title of the article)
- Submit to: https://ojs.unikom.ac.id/index.php/jurnal-unikom/about/submissions
- The identity of papers requires; title, full name(s) of the author(s), affiliation, email, abstract (maximum 300 words in one paragraph, at least it includes: purpose, method, results of research, conclusion, impact), and keywords (3-5 words).
- The contents of papers for empirical research consist of Introduction, Method, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, and Bibliography.
- Introduction consist of background, literature review (to arrange state of the art), purpose and problem formulation, and method of research.
- Method informs a description related to the flow of research methodology. The method can contain flowcharts, pictures, tables, and mathematical equations.
- Results and Discussion inform some relevant data (original) field, which obtained from the questionnaires, surveys, documents, interviews, observations and other data collection techniques. It can be completed with table or graphics to clarify the result. All figures and tables should be centered and numbered consecutively. The authors should present Tables (refer to Table 1, Table 2) should be presented above the table contain in center alignment. A descriptive title should be placed after table title (refer to Table 1, Table 2) above each table. The authors should mention Figures and tables in the related text.
- Conclusion: write succinctly and clearly the result of research then describe the logical consequence in developing science and praxis of Islamic education. The conclusion is not indented and uses bolded Garamond 12.
- The bibliography consists of reference and citations refer to the IEEE style by using a reference manager (Mendeley/Zotero/Endnote).
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items. We will return the submissions to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- The submission is on the topics of Engineering, Computer & IT, Social and Humanity, Economics, Design, and Law.
- The submission file has no plagiarism.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.