General Author Guidelines
- The article is an original work of the author and the team based on real research results that have not and will not be published in any media.
- The article is free from plagiarism including self-plagiarism (The article was reviewed independently by the application of anti-plagiarism)
- The article contains research related to library and information science (see focus and scope).
- The article uses proper English, consisting of 5.000-8.000 words, Cambria 12pt., spacing 1, A4 paper (21cm x 29.7cm) using 1.5 cm for the inside margin and 1.5 cm for the top, bottom, and outside margin.
- The title contains a maximum of 14 words, without abbreviations, 14pt. Cambria, Sentence case, Bold, center, space 1, without subtitles and punctuation.
- The names of all authors are written in completely without abbreviation, without a title, 12pt. Cambria, Capital Each Word, Bold, center, space 1
- The name of the institution of each author listed only the names of colleges or corporate institutions. Example: Universitas Komputer Indonesia or PT. Telkom Indonesia.
- The affiliation address of all authors consisting of Institution(s), address, postal code, city, Province, country, and email of each author 10pt. Cambria, Capital Each Word, center, space 1
- Abstract, made in essay form consists of introduction, purpose, method, and conclusion, written in 1 (one) paragraph, 10pt Arial, space 1, paragraph justify, 200-250 words, no numbering, created in both Bahasa Indonesia and proper English.
- Keywords consist of five words/phrases separated by a semicolon (;).
- The manuscript consists of 5.000-8.000 words.
- Footnote usage is not allowed, authors should write it in body notes.
- Quotations of more than 3 lines should write indirect quotation style (1 spacing with margin indented).
- Every paragraph should use a tab / 7 beats, space 1.15, justify, 11,5pt Arial.
- The manuscripts only consist of an ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, METHODS, RESULTS AND DISCUSSION, CONCLUSIONS, RECOMMENDATION, and REFERENCE.
ABSTRACT should consist of:
- Purpose of research
- Research Methodology
- Research result
- Research Impact
- Three Keywords
The manuscript is written in proper English and is obliged to provide abstracts in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
INTRODUCTION should consist of:
- It must contain a general background and a literature review (state of the art) as the basis of the brand new research question, statements of the brand new scientific article, main research problems, and the hypothesis.
- background problem with supporting data must be attached,
- the relevant theoretical foundation/concept.
METHODS should consist of:
- The type of research, (each citation must be attached),
- Subject and object,
- Data collection techniques,
- Data analysis techniques,
- The location and time of the research.
RESULTS and DISCUSSION should contain:
- The results obtained from the research have to be supported by sufficient data.
- Results should contain at least one table or one picture and a maximum of 6.
- The sources should write on the left bottom of the table.
- The title of the table is placed above the table, sentence case, leaving a margin, 10pt. and space 1.
- Tables created with a vertical line.
- Pictures could be graphics, diagrams, schematics, or photos. The title, source, and picture should be grouped, so they will not rupture when the layout creates.
- The title of the image should be placed below the image, sentence case, center margin, 10pt., space 1, and the source listed at the bottom of the image.
Contains research findings. It should answer research goals and give applicative recommendations. Moreover, it must be written in a paragraph without numbering.
References are written using Mendeley reference tools. Reference writings Follow the American Psychological Association (APA) 6th Edition http://www.apastyle.org. References consist of primary sources (scientific journals, research reports, or conference proceedings, and the least number is 80% of all the references) that were published in the last ten years. Each article should have at least ten references.
THE ONLINE SUBMISSION MANUSCRIPT GUIDELINES
The manuscript text must be submitted by one of two systems (the submitted second procedure is preferable):
- The document submits by Online Submission System (OJS) in the Jurnal Ilmu Keuangan dan Perbankan (JIKA) journal portal HERE.
- Firstly, the author should register as either an author or reviewer (checking role as author or reviewer) in the Register or HERE.
- After the registration step is completed, log in as an author, and click on New Submission. The article submission stage consists of five stages, such as (1). Start, (2). Upload Submission, (3). Enter Metadata, (4). Upload Supplementary Files, (5). Confirmation.
- In the Start column, chose the Journal Section (Full Article), and check all the checklists.
- In the Upload Submission Column, upload the manuscript files in the MSWord format in this column.
- In the Enter Metadata columns, fill in all the author data and affiliation. Including the Journal Title, Abstract, and Indexing Keywords.
- In the Upload Supplementary Files columns, the author is allowed to upload supplementary files, the statement letter, or any other else.
- In the Confirmation columns, if the data you entered is all correct already, then click Finish Submission
- If the author has difficulties in the submission process through the online system, please contact Jurnal Ilmu Keuangan dan Perbankan (JIKA) at email@example.com.
Submission to publish process