GENERAL AUTHOR GUIDELINES
- The article is an original work of the author and the team based on real research results have not and will not be published in any media.
- The article, free from plagiarism including self-plagiarism (Article was reviewed independently by the application of anti-plagiarism)
- The article contains research related to library and information science (see focus and scope).
- The article uses Bahasa Indonesia, consisting of 5.000-8.000 words, Arial 12pt., spacing 1, A4 paper (21cm x 29.7cm) using 1.5 cm for inside margin and 1.5 cm for the top, bottom, and outside margin.
- The title contains a maximum of 14 words, without abbreviations, 14pt. Arial, Sentence case, Bold, center, space 1, without subtitles and punctuation.
- The names of all authors are written in complete without abbreviation, without a title, 12pt. Arial, Capital Each Word, Bold, center, space 1
- The name of the institution of each author listed only the names of colleges or corporate institutions. Example: Universitas Komputer Indonesia or PT. Telkom Indonesia.
- The affiliation address of all authors consisting of Institution(s), address, city, postal code, country and email of each author 10pt. Arial, Capital Each Word, center, space 1
- Abstract, made in essay form consists of introduction, purpose, method, conclusion, written in 1 (one) paragraph, 10pt Arial, space 1, paragraph justify, 200-250 words, no numbering, created in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Keywords consist of three words/phrases separated with the semicolon.
- The manuscript consists of 5.000-8.000 words.
- Footnote usage is not allowed, authors should write it in body notes.
- Quotation of more than 3 lines should write an indirect quotation style (1 spacing with margin indented).
- Every paragraph should use a tab / 7 beats, space 1.15, justify, 11,5pt Arial.
- The manuscripts only consist of ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, LITERATURE REVIEW, RESEARCH METHODOLOGY, RESULTS AND DISCUSSION, CONCLUSIONS, REFERENCE.
ABSTRACT should consist of:
- Purpose of research
- Research methodology
- Research result
- Research impact
- Three Keywords
INTRODUCTION should consist of:
- It must contain a general background and a literature review (state of the art) as the basis of the brand new research question, statements of the brand new scientific article, main research problems, and the hypothesis.
- background problem with supporting data must be attached,
- the relevant theoretical foundation/concept.
METHODS should consist of:
- The type of research, (each citation must be attached),
- Subject and object,
- Data collection techniques,
- Data analysis techniques,
- The location and time of the research.
RESULTS and DISCUSSION should contain:
- The results obtained from the research have to be supported by sufficient data.
- Results should contain at least one table or one picture and a maximum of 6.
- The sources should write on the left bottom of the table.
- The title of the table placed above the table, sentence case, left a margin, 10pt. and space 1.
- Tables created with a vertical line.
- Pictures could be graphics, diagrams, schematics, photos. The title, source, and picture should be grouping, so it will not rupture when the layout creates.
- The title of the image should be placed below the image, sentence case, center margin, 10pt., space 1, and the source listed in the bottom of the image.
It contains the research findings. It should answer research goals and give applicative recommendations. Moreover, it must be written in a paragraph without numbering.
Follows the American Psychological Association (APA) 6th Edition http://www.apastyle.org. References consist of primary sources (scientific journals, research reports or conference proceedings, and the least number is 80% of all the references) that published in the last ten years. Each article should have at least ten references.