Author Guidelines can be downloaded here
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHOR
- Topics of Indonesian Community Service and Empowerment (IComSE) Journal are community service and community empowerment in Engineering, Computer & IT, Social and Humanity, Economics, Design, and Law.
- Never and not being published in other journals,
- Prioritized on based empirical research,
- Written in Indonesia or English (using Microsoft Word, Times New Roman 11 pt for text and 12 pt for Title of the article)
- Submit to: https://ojs.unikom.ac.id/index.php/icomse/submissions. The identity of papers requires; title, full name(s) of the author(s), affiliation, email, abstract (maximum 300 words in one paragraph, at least it includes: purpose, method of implementation, results, and discussion, conclusion, impact), and keywords (3-5 words).
- The contents of papers for community service and empowerment implementation consist of Introduction, Method of Implementation, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, and Bibliography.
- Introduction consist of background, literature review (to arrange state of the art), the purpose of the activity implementation, and method of implementation.
- Method of Implementation informs a description related to the flow of research methodology. The method can contain flowcharts, photos, pictures, tables, and diagrams.
- Results and Discussion inform some results from activities. It can be completed with a table or graph to clarify the result. All figures and tables should be centered and numbered consecutively. The authors should present Tables (refer to Table 1, Table 2) should be presented above the table contain in center alignment. A descriptive title should be placed after table title (refer to Table 1, Table 2) above each table. The authors should mention Figures and tables in the related text.
- Conclusion: write succinctly and clearly the result of research in one paragraph.
- The bibliography consists of reference and citations refer to the IEEE style by using a reference manager (Mendeley/Zotero/Endnote).
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items. We will return the submissions to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- The submission is on the topics of community service and community empowerment in Engineering, Computer & IT, Social and Humanity, Economics, Design, and Law.
- The submission file has no plagiarism.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.