Recruitment Reviewers for Scholarly Journals
Status: Part time
Working language: English
Working style: Internet-based
Payment: Volunteer job, no payment
Participation in the peer-review process is absolutely essential to the success and reputation of the journal. Reviewers and editors determine which works are of quality and significance. Due to our extensive readership, the research and scholarship selected by our reviewers will ultimately have an impact on literacy in national classrooms.
1. Possess a magister degree in a discipline related closely to the journal
2. Hold a teaching or research position at a university or academic institution
3. Be fluent in academic and professional English or Indonesian
4. Have a strong interest in the scholarly journal
5. Work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
1. Reviewers' names will be listed on the journal's webpage.
2. You may write a Commentary, published alongside the paper; a citable report with its own DOI, where you can present your views on the topic with all the possibilities of a full-fleshed article (figures, references, etc.).