- JATI submitted the ISSN Print and obtained p-ISSN 2088-2270 which began on March 21, 2011. The name of the publication at that time was "Jati: Jurnal Teknologi dan Informasi".
- The first edition of JATI was published in March 2011 and continues to be published to date with the publication of 2 editions in March and September. Articles contained in each publication are 7 articles from various authors covering the fields of technology and information.
- Along the way, JATI uses the Open Journal System (OJS) starting from version 1.x to 3.x and there are additional indexations (Google Scholar, Garuda Portal, Base, OpenAire, etc) and tools (Mendeley, Turnitin) used.
- So far JATI has undergone two changes in Chief Editor (2011-2018 and 2019-Present).
- January 9, 2019, JATI gets e-ISSN 2655-6839 and starts to be recognized on March 1, 2019. The name of the publication at that time was "Jurnal Teknologi dan Informasi (JATI)".
- In February 2019, JATI begins to expand the area of information delivery to the public through Instagram and Twitter social media platforms.
- Each published article, assigned with a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) with prefix 10.34010 since April 2019.
- June 2019 there is an update journal template in the Header (Logo, ISSN, DOI) and Footer (OJS).
- On September 26, 2019, JATI was officially Accredited by SINTA 4 with Decree Number: 28/E/KPT/2019.