The author who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant the journal, right of publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-execlusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
* Authors must download the Copyright Transfer Agreement. Please read the agreement carefully and the author can sign it if the author agrees. Don't forget to upload the Copyright Transfer Agreement that was signed together with the submission of the manuscript at the final stage.